[Ponte Alto] DoR

Cindy Halstead chalstead3 at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 17 06:45:06 PST 2005

It's too bad we can't quite recreate the fox hunts, but we'd have to import
Boroghul back from Trimaris to be the fox. ;-)

Unless someone else fast wants to volunteer, which could make things very
entertaining - although I'm not convinced Kevin would agree to be the fox's
jumping point again. :-)

Caitlyn

At 09:50 PM 11/16/2005, you wrote:
>Hmmm