[Ponte Alto] Asian Night: 11/21/2005 Ikebana wo shimasho!

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:45:06 PST 2005

Tomorrow night, Monday, from 7pm to 9pm, any and all are welcome to
come to the house of Ii Katsumori and Abe no Kotori (aka Aine
Sindradattir) for Fun with Flowers!  We will have several vessels
available, as well as flowers, and enjoy some fun with flower
arrangements.  We will discuss some of the basics of Japanese
aesthetics, including the importance of three and asymmetry in
Japanese design.  Most of the time, however, will be taken simply
arranging flowers while holding friendly discussion.  We are glad for
anyone to come, but we would encourage RSVPs so that we know how many
to prepare for.

Homemade ginger candies should be on hand, as the crop has just come in.

So come and enjoy!  You don't have to have an Asian persona,
either--everyone is welcome!

-Ii Katsumori

PS: For directions to our house, see the Stierbach Baronial website,
here: http://stierbach.org/sites/ii.htm