[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: Demo and Marshal Activities (Ponte Alto)

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 12:56:13 PDT 2005

It's June 8, probably late-morning/noonish -- there's not a time set yet -- and it's 5411 Nutting Drive, Springfield, Virginia 22151.  My mix-up too -- it's Ravensworth Elementary School.

Marsaili

Kevin Maxson <Kevin at Maxson.com> wrote:
So this is Wednesday, June 8th? Where's Ravenwood?
Springfield? What time is the demo? (Sorry I don't have
the original announcement.)

+ Kevin of Thornbury, OP
+++ (Kevin Maxson)
| Kevin at Maxson.com

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

http://mail.yahoo.com