[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Phone directory

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Tue May 10 08:43:06 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Concerning the Phone/Address Directory....

Please fill out the form ( I can email it to you) It is much easier for me to use that then to chase down bits of information. It also asks for specific information in a particular order. That makes it easier for me to fill in the database.

You can email it back to me or if you do not want your info to go out to the world at large, you can snail mail it. My address is on the form.

Thanks

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin