[Ponte Alto] Message sent to the organizing teacher at RavensworthElementary

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 06:42:01 PDT 2005

Actually Marsaili if you want to bring real weapons to a Fairfax County
school all you need to do is get the principals permission as Lucia and I
found out last year. I brought shape swords and pole arms and kept them at a
safe distance from the kids and they never touched them. I also had covers
for then and kept the covers on when not showing them.

I also strung a bow but I did not notch an arrow in it.

James