[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: Demo and Marshal Activities (Ponte Alto)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 06:23:12 PDT 2005

HI T,

When you know who is going to participate and what they are going to do, you might want to inform the school just in case they have any objections we need to work out. Just a thought.

Mary

Marsaili Johnston <ladymarsaili at yahoo.com> wrote:
Belly dancing with a sword on one's head may not be a marshal activity, but it can be a blood-sport! <G>  Remind me to show the (little teeny!) scar on my wrist wear I cut myself in a performance and bled all over the stage.....

Marsaili
Imp of the Perverse

Melanie Cozad <melaniesuzanne at gmail.com> wrote:
I appreciate your thoughtful response, Master Kevin.

The imp in me wonders, though, if belly dancing with a sword on one's
head is then considered a marshal activity. *grin*

--
Melanie Cozad
Lady Melissent d'Artois [Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA]
melaniesuzanne at gmail.com

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

http://mail.yahoo.com