[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: Demo and Marshal Activities (Ponte Alto)

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 12:17:16 PDT 2005

Scott --

So far, you're the only volunteer I have for this demo.  Which means, no, we don't have a marshall.

If anyone else is planning to be at the Ravenwood Elementary demo on June 8, PLEASE let me know!  The teacher is asking for updates on an almost daily basis and I have nothing new to tell her.

Thanks,
Marsaili

Scott Cozad <ullrmadr at yahoo.com> wrote:
I am having trouble sorting through and keeping up
with all these e-mails. Does this ruling mean
demonstrations of historical combat techniques as I
have outlined can be done? If so do we need a SCA
marshall there? If we do need an SCA marshall there
do we know if any marshall is going to be there?

Scott

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

http://mail.yahoo.com