[Ponte Alto] OT - Housing question

AlysounA at aol.com AlysounA at aol.com
Wed May 25 18:33:12 PDT 2005

Greetings to the people of Ponte Alto:

I apologize for any intrusion, but I unexpectedly find myself in urgent  need
of housing in the Fairfax, Oakton, Vienna  (or even Falls Church or  Reston)
area, for myself and my bedroom, living room/den, and dining room  furniture.
I need to be moved in by June 26th (or sooner). I can afford  reasonable rent
for good value, although I really don't want to pay a fortune to  live in a
tiny, one bedroom "luxury" apartment...

I would greatly appreciate any help or referrals anyone can give.

Thank you so much for your help - and for letting me interrupt like  this,

Lady Alisoun Ashling (mka Thierry)
_AlysounA at aol.com_ (mailto:AlysounA at aol.com)