[Ponte Alto] Free Scholar's Charity Tourney -- Support for our Baronial Champion

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 09:57:47 PDT 2005

Unto the populace of Ponte Alto, do Marcellus and
Belphoebe, Baron and Baroness send greetings!

As many of you know, the Free Scholars of Atlantia
shall be sponsoring a charity tourney at Sapphire
Joust this incoming weekend.

This year's tourney will benefit the most worthy
charity of the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. An
invitation was sent to Their Majesties, Their
Highnesses, and all of the Baronies and Shires of
Atlantia to send forth a Champion or representative in
the Art of Rapier.

The tourney will take place on Sunday, May 29, at
11:00 a.m., and His Excellency and I have appointed
our Baronial Rapier Champion, Lord Seamus O'Maloirian,
to represent our beloved Ponte Alto.

There will be an "entry fee" for Champions to
participate in the tourney, in the form of a donation
to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.  There will also
be a prize for the Champion that raises the most funds
for this noble cause.

His Excellency and I would like to encourage our
populace to show their support by pledging their
donations to the cause.

Should you wish to contribute, please contact Lord
Seamus at duds62 AT hotmail.com .  You may bring your
checks at Sapphire itself or you may hand them to him
beforehand.  Checks should be made to "The Juvenile
Diabetes Foundation."

Seamus can be found this Thursday at Ponte Alto rapier
practice at Shrevewood Elementary.  The directions are
on the Ponte Alto webpage.

His Excellency and I would like to thank all of you
for your support to a most noble and worthy cause.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus and Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org