[Ponte Alto] Fwd: RE: Demo and Marshal Activities (Ponte Alto)

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 08:20:30 PDT 2005

Greetings Ponte Alto,

I seemed to have misinterpreted what was conveyed to me. The Marshal Activities at Demo is not forbidden. The way in which it was handled in conveying information to Kingdom is where our troubles came in. Marshal activity for Demo's is outlined in the Marshal's handbook. I've attached the reply I received from Jarl Timoch below, when I requested we be able to do Scott Cozad's demonstration. So that everyone will understand there is a method for applying to the SCA to do Marshal DEMO's and how to go about it. I am also encouarageing Scott to try doing the Fieor (sp) demonstration at the June Demo because his efforts are appreciated, and because it's an interesting form of Marshal Art.

Any questions?

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto