[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [AEG] Cloak status

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 07:03:07 PDT 2005

Greetings,

For those of you who are not on the Embroiderer's
list, I am forwarding a message from Lady Vitha, who
is in charge of the Royal Cloaks project.

We know that most of you are busy with projects, but
if you would like to lend a hand, it will be much
appreciated.

If you are new to the list, the Royal Cloaks project
is a group project for an all hand-embroidered cloaks
for Their Majesties (TRM) and Their Highnesses (TRH).
The cloaks for TRM were finalized and presented at
12th Night.  We are still working on the Heir's
cloaks, and we are on the final stretch.

Here are some pics of the completed Royal Cloaks:
http://aeg.atlantia.sca.org/projects/cloaks-gallery.htm

If you can cross stitch, or if you think that you can
even if you have not done it before, contact Lady
Vitha.  Even if it is one small piece, every little
bit counts.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

--- kerrimart at cablespeed.com,
INVALID_ADDRESS at .SYNTAX-ERROR. wrote:
> To: AtlantianEmbroiderersGuild at yahoogroups.com
> From: kerrimart at cablespeed.com,Kerri"
> <kerrimart at cablespeed.com>
> Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 08:16:24 -0500
> Subject: [AEG] Cloak status
>
> Ok folks.  I dont' think cloaks by crown are going
> happen.  We don't need to be killing people to get
> these
> done.
>
> I would like to propose presenting the cloaks to
> their
> highnesses at Sapphire Joust (pending their ability
> to be
> there).  We can discuss that with them at crown next
> week.
>  It is still a large event and since it is further
> south,
> maybe more folks involved can be there.
>
> What do you all think?
>
> As of NOTT, I am still short 1 crown, 6 right side
> double
> leaves, 2 left side double leaves, 1 single leaf & 3
>
> roses.  I know a bunch of you are madly stitching
> away,
> but I think it is worth pushing back a tad to keep
> people
> from going insane.
>
> Vitha
> -----
> Kerri Martinsen
> Hrosvitha von Celle
> kerrimart at cablespeed.com

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org