[Ponte Alto] OT - massage therapist?

Denise Nelson denisen at ftml.net
Wed Mar 16 11:31:42 PST 2005

Figured I would answer to the list, since others may want to take note.

A friend of mine in Seattle is a FABULOUS massage therapist... my neck
was bothering me after a minor car accident and the doctor couldn't
figure it out, but she fixed it in about 3 minutes.

Anyway, she recommends this list to find people of similar
training/ability:

http://www.amtamassage.org/findamassage/locator.htm

Hope you feel better soon!

Alienor de Narbonne