[Ponte Alto] leather needed

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 15:07:16 PST 2005

Looking to make a pair of vambraces, cuisses and greaves/shins...anyone have some extra leather bits I could barter for?  I can pay if you prefer..but bartering is more fun!!!  I'm a pretty small person, so I don't need much.  But the bruises I have from practice tell me I need a better defense and MORE ARMOR!!  <grins>  Also, if anyone has a pair of small knees or even small elbows I could use as knees..(I SAID I was small...), PLEASE call me at 703-753-0411.home...or my cell at 703-963-6783.  You can also email me..I'll be checking it periodically tonight.  If  you can't get me tonight...you can call me at work tomorrow, 703-817-9444..just ask for the sword/shield fighter, or the ManagerOnDuty..MOD, or if you want a good laugh...ask for Acelina..they know who that is..<grins>.  I'll also be at the PonteAlto practice tomorrow night if you want to contact me and bring it there.  Or you can stop by my work..Petco in Chantilly, the Greenbriar shopping center, next to Giant.  Also, due
 to the fact that I will not be in my very own armor..<sniffs>.  I will try to auth at Defending the Gate, rather than Gyrth Oldcastle, unless the spell I work tonight goes through rather well and I get all the pieces I need.  I WILL be bringing my loaner set though, so if you come on Sat, prepare for some pickup fights!!

YIS,
Acelina

-"When asked what had become of the rogue dragon, the cockatrice blazoned upon the shield of the humble squire turned its head and spat out a large, green scale."-