[Ponte Alto] Info about Bloodbath and the Royal Travel Fund

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 13:16:06 PST 2005

His Excellency will be contributing to the cause with
a batch of bite-size Digby cakes.

Anyone else?

We would like to see our Pontoons supporting Their
Highnesses, Robert and Denise, the best they can.

This will be an excellent opportunity to do it either
by donating to the jar, contributing with baked goods
for the sale, and/or purchasing said goods at the
event (Yum!  Twist my arm!)

Hope to see you all at Bloodbath!

Belphoebe