[Ponte Alto] Fundraising

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:37:19 PST 2005

I believe the fund raising for the travel fund was decided on before the
name change of the event and maybe even before Duke Gyrth's passing, I don't
remember the day of it. I have not been to a barony meeting since October
and I knew of that fund raising from the meetings. Andrew had you attended
the local meetings you could have voiced an opinion on the subject for
others to think about. Every little detail of everything going on can’t be
discussed online and nobody can read minds.

James Barker