[Ponte Alto] need armor

Cyd lady_cyd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 07:36:55 PST 2005

Question: what size are you?

I haven't fought in some time, I've been kind of on the busy side and
haven't been able to do nearly as much with the SCA as I'd like to.

If you need something NOW, and your measurements are fairly similar to
mine, I have a set of armor I could loan you until yours gets in.

Mind you, I'm only about 5'4", my armor's on the smaller side. But it
could likely work in a pinch.

I live in Sterling, and I should be home most of tomorrow if you need a
loaner.

YIS,
Celena de los Rizados (mka Cyd)