[Ponte Alto] need armor

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 03:10:30 PST 2005

anyone that has seen me at thurs practice knows how I've been talking about my armor that was supposed to come in.  Well, the armorer not only lied about the fact that the armor was complete, but he basically dropped the ball and refunded my money.  I am now w/o armor or any confidence in myself now.  Any info on an armorer that can speedy express ship me a starter set will be appreciated.  willing to pay xtra for overnight or 3 day delivery.

YIS,
Acelina