[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional War Practice - April 10th

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 17:31:28 PST 2005

The howling winds of March, have been awaken by the sounds of battle in
the South. If you are ready to shed the cold of winter from your bones,
join me at the next Northern Regional War Practice - Sunday, April 10th;
hosted by Ponte Alto.

Spear Class to begin at Noon.
Melees will begin at 1pm!

Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg
Pike, Falls Church.

Directions: Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for
Tysons Corner at Route 7 East (Falls Church). The library is on the left
about 1 mile towards Falls Church. Parking the library lot and go down
the hill to the park.  or

Take I-66 to the Route 7 (Falls Church) exit. Get off heading towards
Tysons Corner. The library is on the right about one mile.  Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park.

In service to Atlantia and the Dream,
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc

Future Northern Practices:
May - open
June 26th- Hosted by Dun Carraig, day after "Challenge of the Heart"
July - Hosted By Storvik

Out of Kingdom Events for the North to go:
Blackstone Raids - (April 21st to April 24th 2005)
http://www.blackstonemountain.net/index.asp