[Ponte Alto] Newcommers Sewing/Pre-Pennsic Sewing July 9 & 10

Sharon ariel_elronds_daughter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 16:59:38 PDT 2005

Greetings M'lady!

I still have yet to figure out how to use my machine!  The directions are lacking steps... thought Singer was better than that *sigh*.  I may come for help!

BUT... I did want to ask you about volunteering for Chalice this year.  Philippe, who is my SCA escort would like to make up the maps for the events and I would like to either help with this or some other project that can be done ahead of time?  I will likely be bringing at least one child with me again, so volunteering during the event might be difficult :)

I didn't want to bother Lucia (Luce) with this being she just had the baby.  Is this something I can work out through you, or should I email her anyway?

Thanks so much!
Yours in service,
Alestra and Philippe (Sharon & Phil)

Katharine Devereaux <katdevereaux at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,

Yes, your eyes were not decieving you. Over Saturday, July 9 and Sunday, July 10, from 10 am to 7 pm both days, we will be hosting both a Newcommers Sewing and Pre-Pennsic sewing days.

We have a well stocked library, two large tables, seating for 10+, good movie collection, and plenty of parking for all!  Please bring your machine if you need one - we only have one.

Please let us know if you plan on stopping by anytime over the weekend.

We are located at 181 East Reed Ave #107, Alexandria, VA  22305. On Route 1/Jeff Davis Hwy a mile south of Regan National Airport and just across the street from Potomac Yard shopping mall. Our unit is on the first floor on Reed Avenue, we are the last staircase before the building lot and underground parking.

Please park on the street in either direction on Reed Ave.

We look forward to seeing you there!

James & Katharine