[Ponte Alto] Newcommers Sewing/Pre-Pennsic Sewing July 9 & 10

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:02:30 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Yes, your eyes were not decieving you. Over Saturday, July 9 and Sunday, July 10, from 10 am to 7 pm both days, we will be hosting both a Newcommers Sewing and Pre-Pennsic sewing days.

We have a well stocked library, two large tables, seating for 10+, good movie collection, and plenty of parking for all!  Please bring your machine if you need one - we only have one.

Please let us know if you plan on stopping by anytime over the weekend.

We are located at 181 East Reed Ave #107, Alexandria, VA  22305. On Route 1/Jeff Davis Hwy a mile south of Regan National Airport and just across the street from Potomac Yard shopping mall. Our unit is on the first floor on Reed Avenue, we are the last staircase before the building lot and underground parking.

Please park on the street in either direction on Reed Ave.

We look forward to seeing you there!

James & Katharine