[Ponte Alto] OT/Storage Tub for Free

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 09:45:44 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Marcellus and I have been reorganizing and we have
emptied one of those large storage blue tubs with a
lid, which are so good to pack stuff for Pennsic.
(They keep your stuff dry!)

It is in good shape, only that now we don't have
anywhere to store it and we are replacing large tubs
for smaller ones.

If anyone wants it, drop me a line.  First come first
served.

Cheers,

Belphoebe
PS.  We may have more available as we keep reorganizing.

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org