[Ponte Alto] Performers needed!

ewilmore ewilmore at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 07:38:53 PDT 2005

Good morning!

I am going to be in (desperate) need of some performers for an assignment for my graduate directing class!  I plan to do a scene from the Ordo Virtutum, a work by Hildegaard von Bingen that is performed in plainchant.  It is mostly cast by women, and will need singing actors or acting singers (i.e., people who can move!); if you can follow one line of music, that is best!

If you are interested in something like this (medieval music is GORGEOUS!), I would greatly appreciate it if you would get back to me!  This is a class assignment, so aside from a little time committment and memorization, it shouldn't be a source of stress to anyone else but me (lol) since it does not have to be on a professional level.  High school age is okay.

Hope to hear from you!  I'll send more information on performance date/s and times by response.  Thanks!!!

Sincerely,

Damiane

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

                                   - Mahatma Gandhi

"We acquire the strength we have overcome."

                                   - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://mail.yahoo.com