[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Heat Advisory

Sharon ariel_elronds_daughter at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 10:35:02 PDT 2005

Ahhh, well if you're intent on taking a weekend tour in the middle of July using that noisy horse of yours, possibly stick to mountain trails next time!  :)

My house witch growing up always kept an aloe plant for such occassions.  I'm sure your local chemist has some... use generously.... best wishes for a quick heal!

Take care,
Alestra

PS.  For any "out of the loop" Kevin rides a motorcycle. :)