[Ponte Alto] Singer Desires Pennsic Performance

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Sat Jul 2 09:36:12 PDT 2005

Hi Mary,

You can check out The Known World Choir that performs at Pennsic. Go to
www.pennsicwar.org
Click on the tab that says A&S you will see a link for Known World Choir.
Click on that and follow the instructions. You need to register and get
music before Pennsic.  There are classes in singing most days, many camps
have a bardic night, Windmaster's Hill usually has a large one, that you can
join in on. Many of the bardic nights aren't listed until on site at
Pennsic. Sometimes groups post their events to the Merry Rose (Atlantian
e-list) just before Pennsic. You can also ask another bard if they know of
any bardics and usually endup getting dragged to one.

Also if you look at the A&S Schedule for Pennsic there will be a listing for
LOUD Band. It is an open class. You bring your instrument/s and music gets
handed around and everyone plays --loudly ;-)

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin