[Ponte Alto] What constitutes an A&S entry

W. Richmond Beevers dabeeve at verizon.net
Thu Jan 20 05:16:47 PST 2005

I imagine that a well-documented paper on the design or the tools would be probably be more appropos.  Period drawings, or perhaps photos of achaeological photos, would be great documentation.  If your intent is to actually have the tattoo done on your body at the event, I expect that you should run it by the autocrat and the Chirurgeon beforehand.

Your in Humble Service,

Wulfred (the mostly-new guy from Meridies)