[Ponte Alto] Ladies Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society

Craig Allen corun at medievalist.org
Thu Jan 6 09:30:14 PST 2005

Siobhán wrote:

>For fear of the magazine's name being misleading to those unfamiliar
>with it, BUST is not a 18+ only magazine -- it's an offbeat womens'
>interest magazine, last I saw: http://www.bust.com/

"Offbeat" is, IMO a polite way of putting it. When I looked at the web site I noticed some of its advertisers sell sex toys. Hardly the kind of publication we want the SCA written in.

>That said, I agree that the the Society's media officer is the best
>point of contact for publications looking to highlight a part of the
>Society.

Indeed. I would ask everyone to refrain from writing this lady directly. I have an email into Mistress Tamara and I think it's best to let her handle it at this point.

In service,
Corun
Media Relations Chief for Pennsic XXXIV

Signup at www.doteasy.com