[Ponte Alto] Looking for a site for a Newcomer's Garb/Sewing/Persona Development Night

Charlotte Wurtzel mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Mon Jan 31 07:41:19 PST 2005

> We don't have a *ton* of space, but we have a couple of large cutting areas,
> at
> least one good working sewing machine, and an industrial. I also have lots
> of
> books, and armour books if bored husbands are dragged along. We live in
> Alexandria right off the beltway.
>
> Specific dates will depend on our spring schedule, but if you need a
> particular
> evening, let me know!

As a side note, I'm already planning on hosting A&S nights, the 2nd and 4th
Wednesdays of each month, starting on February 9th. This grew out of the
fitting workshop that pseudo-happened this weekend (dang weather!), and we'll
have specific topics for some discussion, but from past experience, I'm sure
we'll cover that fairly quickly and have plenty of time to move on. All are
welcome to those, and that includes newcomers. People can bring any sort of
project to work on, not just sewing.

Cheers,
Mathilde