[Ponte Alto] Looking for a site for a Newcomer's Garb/Sewing/Persona Development Night

Charlotte Wurtzel mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Mon Jan 31 07:37:21 PST 2005

> Is there anyone who would be willing to host a Newcomer's Garb Night (or day
> if a weekend is convenient for you)?  I've been asked about it a couple of
> times and while I do potentially have more space and don't have the parking
> hassels I used to, it's also been pointed out that I'm not a little far out
> for PA newcomers.
>
> HRH Denise and Lady Courtney have graciously offered to host the upcoming
> Newcomer's Meetings.  I'm hoping that someone else with space for people to
> spread out, cut fabric and sew will also help in this effort.

We don't have a *ton* of space, but we have a couple of large cutting areas, at
least one good working sewing machine, and an industrial. I also have lots of
books, and armour books if bored husbands are dragged along. We live in
Alexandria right off the beltway.

Specific dates will depend on our spring schedule, but if you need a particular
evening, let me know!

-Mathilde