[Ponte Alto] Revisal of ingredients

Nicholas Wizorek nicholaswiz at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:31:15 PST 2005

I know there ingredients are lethal, most traditional inks are.  I just
wanted to create the mixture to test its inking ability on meat.  I was
planning on using Woad.  This is most likely the material used in northern
European tattooing.  The other most commen pigment is raw carbon (i.e.
charcoal from a fire).  I just wanted to test different ingredients on
peaces of meat to see the different results.  I have studied tattooing
practices for almost 6 years and know all the risk factors and the dangers
that come with them.
Nick