[Ponte Alto] Last Reminder for Gulf War Preregistration!

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 10:29:03 PST 2005

Greetings and Salutations again.

Just one last reminder that  preregistration for Gulf Wars ends Jan  31st!  I
have been  informed unofficially that we have about 50 Atlantians  that will
be
making the journey to the south.  But as the saying goes.. the   more the
merrier!  So if this was enough to twist your arm just a  little  bit, head
_http://www.gulfwars.org/_  (http://www.gulfwars.org/)  and  reregister.
Under
group put  Atlantia.  Looking forward to again  seeing the might of Atlantia
on
the field, trampling out foes beneath our  boots.

YIS Typical  Atlantian Thug,
Grendel