[Ponte Alto] Chain Maile shirt for Sale!

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Thu Jan 13 15:24:49 PST 2005

I was in a consignment shop and found a 40" chest chain maile shirt for sale
for $150.  I have no idea who the owner is, only that it is at the Ft. Meade
Thrift shop in Odenton, MD.  I believe it is steel, but I'm not an expert on
Maile.  If anyone is interested and can't get onto a military post, please
email me and I'll help.  The hours of the store are 9-2pm Tue & Thur.

There were also a couple of swords there.  2 LOTR swords, 1 roman bastard
and one other.  Don't remember the prices...

Vitha