[Ponte Alto] Duke Gyrth Oldcastle Tourney (formerly called St.Paddy's Day Bloodbath)- March 19, 2005

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Wed Feb 2 10:16:26 PST 2005

Master Corun,

As a fortunate friend of Duke Gyrth and Duchess Melisande,
it was my honor and privilege to suggest the renaming of
this tournament that His Grace began some 23 years ago.  It
is also my desire to see the event profits (which
admittedly, are small each year) donated to the American
Diabetes Association.

While Gyrth would have declined all the fuss about him, I
would not have proposed the change without speaking to
Melisande first.

Health and prosperity to you, and to all of Clan Oldcastle.

  +   Kevin of Thornbury, OP
 +++  (Kevin Maxson)