[Ponte Alto] Duke Gyrth Oldcastle Tourney (formerly called St.Paddy's Day Bloodbath)- March 19, 2005

Craig Allen corun at medievalist.org
Wed Feb 2 10:02:21 PST 2005

Courtney wrote

[SNIP]

>The Duke Gyrth Oldcastle Tourney (formerly called St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath)

As a member of His Grace's household and on behalf of the Clan I would like to thank whoever decided to change the name this year. It is a very sweet gesture and I'm sure Her Grace, Melisande will be very touched by your kind thoughts, as am I. Thank you.

In service,
Corun
Clan Oldcastle

P.S. I have cc'd the Clan email list.