[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Japanese Sewing Circle (2/20)

Ii Saburou logan at modzer0.gi.alaska.edu
Wed Feb 16 18:12:36 PST 2005

Reminder that we will be holding a Japanese sewing circle this weekend at
our house, from noon until whenever--if you can only come later, so be it.
We have plenty of steamables (cha-shu pork buns) and fryables
(potstickers) and may even call out for pizza.

We may have fabric, if you contact us ahed of time.  Otherwise, fabric
requirements are below for women.  We plan to work on two types of
10th-12th C. Japanese garments (kariginu and hitoe style garments).  If
you have questions, let us know!

-Ii