[Ponte Alto] Alle Psallite and Christmas Caroling

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 08:30:10 PST 2005

Greetings Anne,

  I won't be able to make Alle Psallite. I'm sick. :( This happens every winter, but this year I'm hoping lots of sleep and medicatioin will kick it out of my system before Chrismas. Have fun. Every time I hear you all you sound incredable. Keep up the good work.

  YIS,
  Lady Maria-Therese
  Fighting the winter flu.

Barbara <barb at ravenstreet.org> wrote:
  This Monday is our last Alle Psallite practice before Christmas, and that
means we sing Christmas carols. And YOU are invited to join us!

Bring copies of your favorite and we’ll join in and help you sing it. (The
only one that is outlawed is the one about grandma and an accident with
reindeer.) The music (this time!) doesn’t have to be period. Feel free to
bring some munchies to share. (Doesn’t have to be very much! There aren’t
THAT many of us!)

This is at our normal practice time, 7:30.

Directions:
13456 Cobra Court, Oak Hill, VA  20171
>From the beltway, make your way to Rt 66 west.  Or, from those in
Centerville, Manassas, or farther west, take Rt 66 east.
Exit onto Route 7100, the Fairfax County Parkway, NORTH.
Go approximately 4.5 miles, and turn left onto West Ox Road.
At the next light, turn left onto McLearan Road
Take the first left onto Cobra Drive.
Follow to the end, onto the cul-de-sac, Cobra Court.
13456 is the last house on the left, the only one with a front porch.

http://mail.yahoo.com