[Ponte Alto] Alle Psallite and Christmas Caroling

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Sun Dec 18 11:38:24 PST 2005

Sorry, no.  Its actually been quite a few years since we did any of our Fair
Oaks (or other) performances at the holidays.  Alas, Harp & Drum isn't doing
any performances this year either - some of these performances take a GREAT
deal of work to prepare.

These things always go in cycles, and I suspect on of these days we'll get
re-energized to do some again.

Anne.