[Ponte Alto] Web Site Status

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Mon Dec 5 07:18:37 PST 2005

Also see the following two posts on the MR for information from our Kingdom
Web Minister:

http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/atlantia/2005-December/018789.html
http://atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/atlantia/2005-December/018790.html

You should be able to get to them, since they are at the atlantia.sca.org
level.  And according to the second message, the subdomains should be back
in business in a couple of hours after all the DNS information works its
way around the Internet, now that the sca.org nameservers are back up.

Cassandra