[Ponte Alto] Attention performers! (was: Attention poets, singers, dancers, storytellers, instrumentalists!)

Melanie / Millicent melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:01:47 PST 2005

The wonderful and talented Signora Cassandra has alerted me to a grave
omission in my original email.

Jugglers are most certainly welcome to perform and compete as well. :)

Cheers,
Millicent

Melanie Cozad                 melaniesuzanne at gmail.com
~ Lady Millicent Chandler (formerly Melissent d'Artois) ~
                ~ Chancellor of the Exchequer ~
        ~ Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia ~