[Ponte Alto] Re: Ride to NotT needed from Fairfax

KingsmanMastiffs at aol.com KingsmanMastiffs at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 09:19:48 PDT 2005

Vitha,

I could help you out with Transport for your day-nanny for NotT.  I will be leaving Centreville at 9 am.  There will be myself and one other adult in the car.  So, I have a spare seat available.

Myself, Godith of Hollesley and Wulfwyn (not sure I spelt that right) both of us from Ponte Alto, will be traveling together.  So your Nanny is most welcome.

Feel free to contact me today at work or tomorrow by cell phone.  202-565-0099 (w) 571-345-5644 (c)

Godith of Hollesley
aka Kerri Baker
Haymarket, VA