[Ponte Alto] Scriptorum Contest and help...

Enequy enequy at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 1 10:33:31 PST 2005

I agree with Maria-Therese! Come on out and help her with the scrolls.

If Ponte-Alto wins the contest (and mini contest) - then Atlantia wins
If Stierbach wins the contest (and the mini contest) - then Atlantia wins
If some other group wins the contest (and either Ponte-also or Stierbach
wins the mini contest) - then Atlantia wins

Looks to me like a win-win situation to me.

(BTY Milady Maria-Therese, my crunch time is over as of right now, I am off
to archery tonight and then on to setting up my camp at the site. So scribe
on And good luck!)

Enequy

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service

Per chevron Or and purpure,
two wooden bows drawn and nocked,
arrow points to center, proper,
the arrows flighted vert,
and a ram statant to sinister guardant argent