[Ponte Alto] Scriptorum Contest and help...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 08:14:19 PST 2005

Hi Pontoon's,

I'm working dilagently to get our Baronial Entry ready
for tomorrow's contest. If anyone has free time today
between now and 1:30 and then again from 6:00 pm to
midnight. I would appreciate any help you could give
me on painting scrolls. If you have scrolls for me,
please drop them off at 9220 Cardinal Forest Ln #G,
Lorton, VA 22079. I do not have the time today to go
out and pick them up, as I've entered the crunch time
for this contest. Pizza will be served around noon
(pepperoni) and I will be popping in DVD's all day
long. So come help the Barony crank out scrolls. :)

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto