[Ponte Alto] Request for A&S judges @TOC

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Fri Apr 15 06:17:48 PDT 2005

I was asked to forward this to the list....if anyone going to TOC this
weekend could help, I know they would appreciate it!

Luce Antony Venus

Greetings.

I am Lasairfhíona Dubh ingen Aengus.  We are in dire need for judges
this coming weekend at Tournament of Chivalry.  Competitions will
include: Field Presence (by individuals and/or households), Heraldic Art
(art
which has heraldic elements), and Poetry with the theme of Chivalry.
We will also hold Bardic competition with the theme of Chivalry.  If you
are knowledgable in one or more of these areas, are coming to TOC, and
are willing to help out the Kingdom of Atlantia, please contact me at
frenchfriedfae at cox.net.  If there is no time to contact me before this
weekend, you may contact Lady Terasia or me at the event.  Your time
and interest are appreciated.

Yours in Service,
Lasairfhíona Dubh ingen Aengus