[Ponte Alto] Defending the Gate Result

Michael Emrich michaelcemrich at cox.net
Tue Apr 12 15:29:55 PDT 2005

Greeting unto the Populace of Ponte Alto,

I bring you good news.  This past weekend at Defending the Gate, the Ponte
Alto Archery Team took first place.  In doing so each member will receive a
painted table banner for their effort.  If those members of the team that
have not already done so, please contact the Archery Marshal: Sayyid Achmed
Ibn Yousef at nmbrian at aol.com to make arrangements for your prize.  If you
have any problems, please email me off list and I will try to assist you.

Additionally, the Barony of Ponte Alto tied for the Alliance Point with the
Barony of Caer Mear and will be receiving a banner from the Canton of
Sudentorre in appreciation of our support to them in their hour of need.

To all that came and supported the Barony, I salute you.

Vivant Ponte Alto!

Lord Miles de Locwode
Baronial Archery Champion