[Ponte Alto] Silent Auction at the Tourney of Chivalry reminder

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 11:50:07 PDT 2005

Forwarded by request.

RangerNealson at aol.com wrote:
Greetings to the Talented and Generous Populace of Atlantia-

       Just a reminder that there will be a silent auction this Saturday at the Tournament of Chivalry.  I will be setting up tables to place priceless treasures  on at 10:30 and the last bids will be taken at 4:30 pm.  This auction is specifically to raise funds for the Kingdom Travel Fund.  If you have anything that you would like to donate to that noble cause, please consider bringing it and donating it.    We are asking that you not bring foodstuffs for this fundraiser, as a seperate fundraiser involving edibles will also be held at the ToC. (so bring foodstuffs for that one) :-)
       Please contact me with questions/comments/donations.  I would like to know as much as possible about what I may have available at the auction beforehand.  The exact location of the auction has not yet been established, but it will be either in the feast hall or just outside it.

       Yours in service,

                    Dunstan LeHeryngmongere

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Acting Atlantian Clerk of Law
Chronicler, Barony of Ponte Alto
Assistant Webminister, Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA