[Ponte Alto] Archery Team

Michael Emrich michaelcemrich at cox.net
Thu Apr 7 14:16:43 PDT 2005

Afternoon All,

The Baronial Archery team for Defending the Gates is as follows:

SCA Name						Ranking
Points

Miles de Locwode				Marksman
3
Saethryth Farsight				Novice
1
Orc LeSimple					Novice
1
Ewan Stodhart					Novice
1
Seamus O'Maoilirian				Novice
1
Lady Delphina the Mad			Novice
1

Team Total
8 of a possible 10

Thank you all for helping to defend the honor of our Barony.  Also, we still
have room on our team for one archer or two novices.  If any Pontoon is
interested, even if you have never shoot before, please email me privately
or you can just show up at the event.  The team will meet on the archery
range at 10:30 Saturday morning.  Hope to see you all there.

Miles de Locwode
Archery Champion, Barony of Ponte Alto

The Rule of the Sword:  The man with the bow wins.