[Ponte Alto] Greetings

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 07:36:45 PDT 2004

Greetings Freydis,

Welcome to you and your family to the great lands of Atlantia, and more
specifically our wonderful Barony of Ponte Alto!

I will have to say that Oertha is one of the most beautiful and gracious
places I have been. I had the opportunity to travel to that land a few years
ago when I was defending the Kingdom of AnTir in the Great Northern War. We
had a marvelous time and I hated to leave after the weekend was complete. I
will always remember my time up there.   The wonderful barony here will
attempt to rival Oertha in its gracious nature, but never its beauty. The
east coast as a whole cannot compete with its mountainous wilderness.

We are having a "newcomers garb night" tonight that will be a great social
get together. The topics will be discussion of clothing, making patterns,
performing fittings, and research.   Also, we will just be talking,
socializing and getting to know those around us.

Again welcome and let me know if there is anything I can do!

In Service

Kat

Lady Katharine Devereaux

Barony of Ponte Alto