[Ponte Alto] A request from your breakfast crew at Chalice

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 12:53:35 PDT 2004

8-10 cups is fine, that's what we are doing with the other two ;-)

So yes, please bring it.  We will really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Bel

Sorcha de Glys <sorchadeglys at cox.net> wrote:
Your Excellency,

I have a coffee pot that you can use, but it is only a 8-10 cupper, not one of those big industrial babies.  Let me know if you are still interested and I will bring it with us.

Yours,
Sorcha  :)

I know God will not give me more than I can handle.  I just wish He didn't
trust me so much.  - Mother Teresa