[Ponte Alto] A request from your breakfast crew at Chalice

Sorcha de Glys sorchadeglys at cox.net
Mon Sep 13 12:51:30 PDT 2004

Your Excellency,

I have a coffee pot that you can use, but it is only a 8-10 cupper, not one
of those big industrial babies.  Let me know if you are still interested and
I will bring it with us.

Yours,
Sorcha  :)

I know God will not give me more than I can handle.  I just wish He didn't
trust me so much.  - Mother Teresa