typo corrections to about mink oil & other leather thoughts (was Re: [Ponte Alto] Softening Leather Question, was: Re: New Boots)

l e storey lestorey at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 10:34:40 PDT 2004

Durr.  Webmail didn't take my typo corrections, and as I know better
(and write for a living! compulsive editor!) ;-)  here they are:

> ... so YMMV as to weather it'll ever be "soft."

.. that should be "whether," thanks ;-) (Though I can imagine enough
rain affecting a bike leather ...)

> ... The tin is red & black, last I saw, and about 5' in diameter.

Spinal Tap moment: that would be 5" in diameter ;-)

> ... rub in the mink oil paste until its been absorbed by the leather.

.. until it's been ...

-Siobhán an Shcribhneoir