[Ponte Alto] Questions about baskets, etc.

l e storey lestorey at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 13:31:45 PDT 2004

Greetings, All!

I have seen past event flyers -- Baronial Birthday, I believe was one
-- asking for dontations for "baskets," and more recently I've seen
thanks going out to those who provided items for Pennsic baskets...

I'm assuming that these are gift baskets, and would like to know more
about them: the whens, whats, whyfores, etc.  And more specfically
whether the donations are expected to be period handicrafts, or if they
can be things like modern publications about period topics.  (I saw a
very keen little book at Barnes & Noble that I imagine would be a nice
thing in a basket, provided modern books & bindings would be
appropriate.)

Thanks in advance,

-Siobhán